I chose to cancel my subscriptions to, and daily delivery of, the newspapers.
When queried by each paper as to why I wasn’t renewing
I clicked on Content.
Discontented with content.
Here’s a list of what I’ve been reading
To fill the vacuum left by the cancellations
And more importantly
To become content with content again.
The
Director, by Daniel
Kehlmann, 2023
English
translation from the German by Ross Benjamin, 2024
Triage, by Claudia Rankine, 2026
Dèy, by Edwidge Danticat, 2026
The
Disappearing Act, by
Maria Stepanova, 202l4
English
translation from Russian by Sasha Dugdale, 2026
The
Collected Poems, 1956 – 1974, by Edward Dorn
Hello La
Jolla, by Edward Dorn,
1978
Muévelo, by Miriam Zoila Perez and Veronica
Bayetti Flores, 2026
Cute
Accelerationism, by
Amy Ireland and Maya B. Kronic, 2024, 2026
Cute,
Quaint, Hungry and Romantic, by Daniel Harris, 2000
Three
Tenses, by Ed Park,
2026
Grendel, by John Gardner, 1971
After Ruben, by Francisco Aragon, 2020
A Face Out
of Clay, by Brent
Ameneyro, 2024
Rara Avis, by Blas Falconer, 2024
Love
Prodigal, Tracy
Brimhall, 2024
Becoming
Ghost, Kathy Linh Che,
2025
And listening to:
Vivian Fung - Earworms | WDR Sinfonieorchester | Cristian Măcelaru
Alexander Scriabin: "Le poème de l’extase" | Esa-Pekka Salonen | NDR Elbphilharmonie Orchestra
Clifford Jordan Quartet - Glass Bead Games (Full Album) - YouTube
And writing, here’s
Randy Stark’s Amazon Author’s Page
No comments:
Post a Comment