According to what’s in the operational handbook
Your official We’ve Always Never Done It That Way Before guide
Actionable insights lead to kinetic multipliers,
There is no status quo
Everything is kinetic and
Prioritizes day of launch support
And by continuing you agree to
Recursive self-improvement,
Same scowls, same killas
But the chic has turned drip
Even as prices rise
Ain’t nobody “slumming” no more.
I mean if I had to sort of
Walk the ivy plank and
With unfathomable chats
Frameworks and registries
Upend the narrative and
Sort of look ahead
To what the best and brightest have endowed
Our species to ensure replication
All the bonding and attraction accoutrements
And how to avoid the choke points
The burning sensation of destination fees
Or getting caught stealing seriously stanky thrift store shoes.
Well, maybe I’m over-thinking it
Maybe I just need to chill
To reify, valorize, and swipe left
Enjoy the swaying hips of all the Mamis
Dancing on the aura platform
See algo say algo.
No comments:
Post a Comment