Recorded on a chain at the
Pet and family friendly datacenter
(Where Ruby Slipper used to be)
Billions of streams but not a drop of water.
Certain things in your life where you go
I didn’t steal, I mis-took
Yeah, no, but what I’m saying now
Like there’s certain things.
Some will sequester in reciprocity failure
Lacking any trace of raptured departure or bleak rehab
As their pillow crushes their head every night
Others will simply forget how to play.
My way of thinking about it is to say Look
Go ahead and GO LIVE
Feed the click hungry
Expose your sponsor patches.
It’s as simple as an impromptu ollie on a handrail
So slick with fentanyl no waxing needed
All new metrics and mini realities
Like gravy over mashed potatoes.
Comes equipped with a four-lane unified memory
Allowing views to drift apart verbatim
While refusing malformed structures
Such as missing, invalid, or future timestamps.
No comments:
Post a Comment