Saturday, August 17, 2024

Snacks of a Serious Nature


NATURE'S MET GALA

Insects wearing cargo pants.
Owls in their best saris.


MEMORY CARE SAUSAGE MCMUFFIN
 
Take the sausage out and give it to daddy to eat.


INSURANCE

I’m with Absurd.
It’s not in-expensive
But it’s not crazy crazy.


HI-FI

I actually know her real name
But there’s an NDA out on it
At my age.


SALES ASSOCIATE

Kid with green hair 
Green as a python’s gall bladder 
Like a fox run through sauteed spinach.


WHY IS THE REASON SOUTHBOUND TRAINS RUN NORTH?

They put me on hold.


NO STRAW FOR ME

Said the Tin Man.
Ta ta tah ta ta tah
Ta ta tah ta ta tah


YOUR PHONE

Sink your teeth into it.


WINNER OF THE JUNIOR DAIRY GOAT COMPETITION

Her GPA.
It isn’t bad
I mean, it could be better.
I want to let her know I’m really proud.


LIFE IS ALWAYS GOOD

But it just slaps today!


AGENCY AND EVENTUALITY

Wish they all could be Kazakhstani girls.






No comments:

Post a Comment