Saturday, August 24, 2024

Dope and My Phone and a Cranberry Scone


WHAT I LIKE ABOUT GERMANS

Is they walk fast.


STACKED UNDERGROUND PARKING

Actually I was looking at
The cemetery behind you.


DARING RED CARPET LOOK

Vitamin C arrives in my body on the arm of vodka.


MILITARY NEWS

The Secretary of Defense has been crowned Miss USA.


RUN-ON SENTIENCE

Drunk dialing in my head
Daytripping between my ears
Hoping to make landfall by Saturday noon.


BAKED PSYCHIATRY

A warm hug.


I DON’T REALLY DRINK COFFEE

My blood pressure.


THIS ONE IS CALLED

“Breach of the social contract.”
I go back to court next month.


PLANET EARTH

Patio seating available.


THIS IS A COMEBACK PLACE FOR ME

Is it for you?


EUCHARISTIC ADORATION

Makes my hair stand on end.


WAX

Should have, didn’t,
Would have been a better deal.


I LAUGHED MY ASS OFF

Return service requested.


MY KIDS WALK FAST

Just like Germans.




Copyright 2024 Randy Stark


2 comments: