Friday, July 26, 2024

Microbursts


BYPASS AHEAD

I didn’t say that.
I said I’m feeling entrapped. 
What do I need to chew off?


I WAS LIKE CELIA

She was like What?


NOT A GARDEN PER SE

But we have like
This strip of land.


HIS DAD IS OSCAR

He’s Oscar junior.


NAVAJO

Navajo?
Navajo.


IT MIGHT BE TIME FOR YOUR ADDRESS CHECK

Yes it’s time to confirm your address.
Please tell me your address.


RANDY STARK

Pine Siskin Correctional Facility
Cell number East 567


CAT FIGHT

Yeah well one of them left behind an eye.
No one likes a litterbug.


JUICE BAR

Line six please.
Juice bar, line six.


HENRIQUE RODRIGUEZ

The ice had shrunk on him.


ADVANCED DELIVERY SYSTEMS

Out of stock.


PADMA AND IDRIS

My then girlfriend and
My boyfriend at the time.


EVERY DAY?

Oh, well, sure last night and this morning,
That’s not every day.
I do not tell you every day.


MANJU

Like how she does her lips.


READING

As I Lay Dying
As I lay dying.


BY THE TIME YOU FINISH READING

If there is a god in heaven.
I'll be dead.


THAT’S THE THING, YEAH

But, I’m kind of glad.


ARE YOU THE MAYOR?

You should be.







No comments:

Post a Comment