Monday, September 2, 2024

OK So It Now Appears

And like I said I mean
For active everyday comfort
I did practically a half ironman before
The avo toast got me higher than a kite
Due to what I buttered it with
Coffee is Italian roast.

November is not really a good time 
For delivery people on skateboards
But I can be armed to the teeth whilst
Checking my sugar
Using harpists’ fingers 
With no strings attached.

Only heavy equipment rests on Sunday
Meet your maker, make your mark
Eucharistic adoration is back
I am but momentarily chill though
Genuflecting to find an outlet 
Is the most genuflecting I do.

I had a deja-vu moment
I texted el presidente 
I demanded extra tofu
Security was summoned
I was arrested for planning my own euthanasia
And spirited to Algiers.






No comments:

Post a Comment