Friday, June 21, 2024

Your Stars Are Expiring Soon

OK, that now
I don’t know
I have no idea
Is that even possible

It might kind of be
Technically no 
But yes
Being the fact that 

You can’t like
Oh I guess
But here’s the thing
Eventually

I was gonna say
I just feel like dang
And I’m pretty sure like
I imagine there comes a point

Oh yes no
It’s actually better
Or maybe like I said
Part of me thinks OK

I also think like
Hey listen
It seems to me
Of course I don’t know.

Just to kind of like
Which is nice like
No but the thing is like
That’s what I’m saying like

Between the lines there’s no ink
Some sign in
Some choose to
Continue as guest

I half thought about 
Just driving up there
We’re all in this together
In the time we have left

Thing is is even that too
It’s so long of a drive
When seen through the wrong way mirror
I feel like too though

Tragic heroes are sort of non-grata
The good news is
Refer a friend is back
So um I um I kind of told myself I said

Reach, twist, squat, breathe
Wait wait wait
Where’s my phone
Yes


Copyright 2024 Randy Stark

No comments:

Post a Comment