Tuesday, June 18, 2024

empire builder

I.

The one guy
He texted me
He wants me
Of all people 
To design organic 
Soundstage solutions that
Transcend boundaries
And rebrand the
Onboarding experience
Make it green, convenient, easy
Launch Next Gen streetwear lines
Turn Next Gen heads
Ensure second strike capability
And I’m like
Yeah yeah for sure
So that’s next Thursday

II.

I know you’re just asking
I’m just sayin
It’s the overcoming
That’s the whole thing
Paths matter
Meet, complete, submit and show 
Thanks to a couple of buff new 
Hyper quick 
Super unique 
High speed 
Ultra premium 
Fiber optic bars
I flashed on 
Luxe power 
Asset protection
Bundled content
Wealth management
Long term growth 

III.

If fast reliable coverage is your destination
A beautiful and moving idea
Don’t venerate, platform
All aboard please
Stay engaged
Dream bigger
Kick it up to boogie level four
Use those handrails
When boarding the train
Flagship features like
Baked-in hallucinations
Stee
Birthed themselves in my brain
When waves are fierce and breaking hard
Not half bad is not success
Only means you’ve got an untied shoe
If you want to get the ray gun
They’re still expensive
But they hold their value 
Just don’t point the muzzle at something you don’t want to kill
Please watch your step
Safety is everyone’s concern
Stand clear, doors are closing
Who knows where this bitch gonna end up


(c) 2024 Randy Stark

No comments:

Post a Comment